Fort Worth, TX
EIS Holding is seeking a champion Estimator & Project Manager to join our stellar team. In this base + commission sales role, you will cultivate new and existing relationships within our industry in Dallas/Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. We are looking for someone with direct industry experience who will have an immediate impact on negotiated work.
The ideal candidate is a seller/doer who has a solid sales track record in the demolition and abatement/remediation field and will confidently be able to walk job sites, estimate scopes of work, budget, and negotiate with clients and vendors.
The ideal candidate in this role will be hungry for sales, detest complacency, and thrive in a position with a direct impact on the Company’s top line.
As an Estimator & Project Manager you will:
- Build relationships with company clients (Consultants, Contractors, Facilities representatives, Governmental agencies, Rail Road Companies, etc…)
- Follow up on relationships & work to secure projects on all open opportunities.
- Seek out and develop business relations with potential clients.
- Develop, submit, search for and follow up on bid leads from various sources including those from iSqft, Blue Book, and other lead sources.
- Walk projects, create bids, assist with pre-project setup, pre-job documentation, and post-project documentation.
- Provide project management for your acquired projects as well as project management for assigned projects.
- Attend pre-bid meetings, pre-construction meetings, construction progress meetings and gather project information as needed on own projects as well as on directly managed projects.
- Assist other offices when asked; typical duties, to walk projects for other estimators/project managers and provide project management for jobs that originated from other offices.
- Other similar management, business and business development tasks.