Asbestos Abatement Worker
Job Working Hours
Must be available for travel and overtime.
The EIS Asbestos Abatement Worker is responsible for working with asbestos, mold, lead and/or other Regulated Waste removals while adhering to company policies and procedures regarding remediation. The individual will participate in industry training, update certifications, and maintain fitness levels as required for the environmental industry. Other qualifications and responsibilities might arise as deemed necessary by circumstances.
- Be in possession of current Asbestos Abatement Worker certifications.
- Be able to communicate effectively with field supervisors, safety managers, surveyors, estimators, and project managers to ensure that projects are completed in a timely fashion.
- Pass training/testing for specific certifications.
- Be able to wear a respirator and personal protective equipment.
- Perform occasional heavy lifting (up to 50lbs)
- Performs various maintenance tasks.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, E-Verification and physical exam.
- Must be able to travel to various construction site locations
- Be available for overtime.
- Must possess Asbestos Abatement Worker certification
- 1+ years of experience
- Construction industry experience