Fort Worth, TX
Health & Safety
The National Safety Director will oversee all aspects of safety and compliance for EIS Holdings’ portfolio of Business Units. Candidate will collaborate with the safety manager of the business units to establish, maintain, and promote a safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment in a variety of construction site settings for crews specializing in environmental remediation, selective demolition, and asbestos abatement. Candidate will drive the overall vision of safety culture for the Company and monitor the real-time safety KPIs of the Business Units, implementing corrective action plans as needed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and deploy the Company’s safety vision, objectives, strategies, policies and procedures in collaboration with the Business Units’ safety managers.
- Proactively lead and mentor the Business Units’ safety managers.
- Participate in meetings with GC’s, customers, project team members, and contractors/subcontractors.
- Manage general safety policies and procedures to maintain compliance with local, state, and federal OSHA rules and regulations.
- Inspect EIS jobsites and branch offices for existing or potential safety hazards, implementing corrective action plans as needed.
- Oversee accident/injury investigations in collaboration with Business Units’ safety managers.
- Develop and implement safety training programs and schedules in collaboration with Business Units.
- Collaborate with human resources and operations of the Business Units to manage worker’s compensation claims and return to work programs.
- Track and maintain all safety metrics and KPIs; manage OSHA and safety database reporting.
- Be a positive company representative in all internal and external communications.
- Execute and abide by a mutually agreed non-compete and confidentiality agreement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Enters and locates information on a smartphone, tablet, or computer, often in small print. Communicates with customers, employees, and home office staff in person, over the phone, or via email. Must be on feet for up to 10 hours per day; regular standing, sitting, kneeling, twisting, bending; must be able to work in extreme hot/cold, wet/dry environment.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
Half-face respirator; full-face respirator; steel toed footwear; hard hat; safety vest; protective eyewear; gloves; Tyvek suit
Up to 75%
Experience with ISNet World, Avetta and/or Vero Safety programs is desirable.
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now